43656Re: << lovingpurelove >> Very Important Healing Request

  • edna s. murga-jackson
    Sep 3, 2009
      Of course Ash...My prayers and Reiki healing energy surround your son at this time and always...Brightest Blessings to you and Christopher... e*

      My oldest son, Christopher, was not able to work a full shift the other day because he was almost to pass out. I found out today that he is exhibiting all the signs of the swine flu. I have not been able to reach him at all and am getting extremely concerned for him. He is 21 and is living over in Pensacola. I would deeply appreciate any and all prayers and energies sent his way. I am not sure if he is in the hospital or if he is at his relatively new home yet. As soon as I can find out any further details I would deeply appreciate it any and all prayers and energies sent to him. Thank each of you for whatever you are able to send his way.