43452LightNews - Issue August 2009

    Aug 1, 2009
      Dear Lightworkers ~
      We are truly in a time of incredible transformation on both the micro and macro levels! It's good to center in our hearts during this amazing times, and to anchor ourselves in love, gratitude, service, acceptance, compassion, peace, and forgiveness. Things are picking up
      fast now, so let's enjoy every moment of this beautiful journey together!
      With Great Love,
      The Editors
      Faerlight and Emmanuel
       SELF-LOVE technique

      Peace & Blessings!
      I have always understood of how important it is to 'love oneself unconditionally. 'By loving & nurturing ourselves first, we satisfy the 'void' that we generally look to others to fill, whether it be a romantic partnership or friend relationship. The old standard may start off wonderful, but then a person begins to create distorted expectations of 'how' their partner 'should' be & 'why' they are 'not' being that specific way for them . Well, the reason this happens for the most part is, because most people keep looking outside themselves to fill a void that for a short time might be filled, but always comes back again until some form of awakening occurs to the idea that the only person who can fill this void is the person herself/himself. Once they operate from a space of complete love & acceptance of self, then they attract the highest & best people into their lives that are also operating from this space, and miracles abound! Think of how blissful it would be for two people to enter a relationship from a space of already being completely satisfied & fullfilled! No one would 'need' the other to feel complete, which is actually what starts to cause the rifts in a relationship anyway. Imagine how amazing the love, joy, harmony, & understanding shared between the two on levels like never before would be, because each person already feels whole & complete  from within! Many people understand this concept, but always ask me how' do we put this in practice. more http://lightworkers.org/blog/78034/self-love-technique
      Checklist for Personal Transformation in 2009
      Written by carolyninglasgow
      http://lightworkers.org/carolyninglasgow
      In the year 2009, there will be an accelerated momentum of the transformational shifting that has been underway for a very long time. It will be both global and personal. This shifting will eventually lead to a radical reshaping of many worn-out structures and ways of
      being in your world.
      Checklist for Personal Transformation in 2009
      In 2009, consider the following checklist for personal transformation, using it as a guide to stay on track, in the moment with life, and connected with your heart.
      1. Set your intention at the start of each day to utilize any obstacles as opportunities for growth. Learning the most from each obstacle will help you to avoid the need of repeating painful situations and toxic relationship patterns.
      2. Remember that you are really a spiritual being living in a physical form. Connect with that knowing and allow it to fuel your next thoughts, words and actions. more
      http://lightworkers.org/blog/79346/checklist-personal-transformation-2009
      L~etting O~ur V~ibrations E~xchange ~ LIGHT AUCTION!!
      Written by Lovelight http://lightworkers.org/lovelight
       Blessings of LOVE ~ BE to YOU~ ~*~
       As our BELOVED LightWorkers.org … Grows and Grows, it is from Your gifts, that enable LightWorkers.org to remain FREE, with NO membership fees …
      We are so incredibly BLESSED by the many Beautiful Souls from around this Great Mother Earth! We cherish each membership! ~*~
      We Need YOU and Your Gifts ~ http://www.LightWorkers.org
      Your Sacred Spiritual Home beckons your aid! ~*~
      We are adding New Members, New Pages, New Workshops, New Upcoming Additions! We are in need of more Server Space!
      In order to keep LightWorkers.org Free, we depend upon Your Donations …. and we have an IDEAL way for each of you to aid and assist here …
      Light Auction
      Peace and blessings dear brothers and sisters!!
      This incredible community is such a beacon of light, filled with an abundance of love, wisdom, friendships, joy, spiritual information, comfort, healing, miracles, and so much more!!
      As you may have noticed this site is growing rapidly, which means our server must be periodically updated to accommodate the incredible expansion! In order to do this, we have been paying for the server through the donations of some of our members. With that being said, we are almost out of funds that are needed to pay for the server!

       So, here is the amazing news!!

      We have come up with a phenomenal way to raise money for our beloved community at Lightworkers.org! It is called Lightworkers Energy Exchange “L.E.E.”
      L.E.E. will be an opportunity for all the members to donate their wonderful talents and gifts to our community. Each week, we will hold an exciting auction that will feature 5 treasured donations made by members! This can include anything from healings, readings, signed
      music C.D.’s, artwork, and any other gifts we have to offer! more http://lightworkers.org/node/18016

      http://lightworkers.org/eventb

      There is an Earth Healing Meditation & Healing everyday at 10pm GMT time and 12pm GMT lead by HippyDude
      Sacred Family Soul Circle - Every Wednesday 10pm GMT... more
      http://lightworkers.org/blog/81327/sacred-family-soul-circle

      Lightworkers Academy... more
      Check into Lightworkers for more Upcoming Events http://lightworkers.org/eventb & Workshops http://lightworkers.org/node/10018

      http://lightworkers.org/og?filter0=&op1=OR&filter1%5B%5D=482&filter1%5B%5D=486

       Come and take a peak at the latest auctions featured on Lightworkers Energy Exchange. 100% benefits Lightworkers.org and our continuing growth. more http://lightworkers.org/node/18016

      http://lightworkers.org/og?filter0=&op1=OR&filter1%5B%5D=482&filter1%5B%5D=486

      Join your regional Light Circle and get to know other Lightworkers in your area. more
      http://lightworkers.org/og?filter0=&op1=OR&filter1%5B%5D=482&filter1%5B%5D=486

      http://lightworkers.org/market

      Would you like to advertise your Light business on Lightworkers.org?
      http://lightworkers.org/market
      http://lightworkers.org/node/5741
      Support Lightworkers.org! http://lightworkers.org/node/5741 We need your continuous support. more http://lightworkers.org/node/5741

      Every morning, when we wake up, we have twenty-four brand new hours to live. What a precious gift! We have the capacity to live in a way that these twenty-four hours will bring peace, joy and happiness to ourselves and others.
       - Thich Nhat Hanh
      Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.
      - Kahlil Gibran

      This place where you are right now, God circled on a map for you.

      - Hafiz

      Divine Love is the Reservoir of Life and the Treasure Chest of the Universe.

       - Unkown

      Only from the heart can you touch the sky.

       - Rumi

      Please forward this
      http://lightworkers.org/lists/?p=forward&uid=fa18433107fd0596f5affee9088f4926&mid=43
      newsletter to a friend and spread the word about Lightworkers.org
       http://www.lightworkers.org
      .
      If you have problems logging in please

      Click here http://lightworkers.org/node/5548