43266Allison Rae: Cosmic Time 6.30.09 - The Eclipses

    Jun 30, 2009
      Welcome to the Summer of Love . . .

      From the Summer Solstice and New Moon in Cancer last week through the triple-eclipse window in July and early August, this is the most astrologically potent summer I can remember. I've posted some astro musings about this auspicious time in my blog:

      Here you can read more about the alignments, what to expect, and ideas for navigating the lunar and solar eclipses.

      My work with individuals in my Astro-Shamanism pratice is especially potent during eclipse periods. For details, visit:

      Please be in touch if you'd like to schedule a personal session at this special time.

      In peace,

      Allison Rae

      Astrology Readings, Life Path Consultations
      Birthday, Relocation, Business, Relationships
      Eco-Spiritual Lifestyle Consulting
      Floracopeia Essential Oils

      Cosmic Time |