42863[ANGEL] 28 Aries Angels of Divine Talismans

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Apr 15, 2009

      "Winged Freedom"
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      28 degrees Aries
      The Angels of DivineTalismans
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Jugula’

      Beloved,

      We introduce the student of love ‘into the art of talismanology. We teach how to solve the most complicated symbols through synthesis.’

      ‘We teach how to express truly by the appropriate symbol, each power and each being of the zone girdling the earth together with its qualities; how to shape it into the correct graphic representation

      ‘We give inspiration into the secret of making such symbols magically effective by various methods.’

      The heavenly hosts WORK ONLY FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED, under The Law of One.  To be successful in networking with them, ask them to perfect your requests to conform to The Law of One.  This is true when asking for help from any of them at any time for any reason.

      Here are the symbols for the angels of 25 degrees Aries through 6 degrees Taurus. The symbols for Aries are always drawn in red.

      The page is turned on its side in this scan.

      To read them properly, imagine that the lines show the flow of energy from AKASHA at the top, downward into WILL, then into THOUGHT under that, then down through FEELINGS, and finally to PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION at the bottom of the symbol. In other words, these symbols are a road map depicting the flow of energy from akasha at the top of the symbol through fire, air, water, and finally into earthly manifestation at the bottom of the symbol.
      Divide the symbol into four equal parts, top to bottom.

      In looking at our symbol: ‘Jugula’, 28 degrees Aries, the interpretation is :

      The initial impulse of the Angels of ‘Jugula’ is the highest feeling states of flowing Ecstatic Divine Love, the letter J. Looking at the symbol, the energy flows gradually deeper into feelings of love and then begins to flow upward through thought, will, and into the Akasha, which is consciousness-penetrating-all.

      The divine virtue in the Akasha is the art of creation and its effects.  It is  penetrating all,  the second letter  of our name, U.

      Now the meditation quickly moves downward into feelings of Grace and Mercy, letter G, at the point where feeling becomes form.

      Following the line, the attention now flows to the highest feeling states of the creative act, letter U.

      Now the attention focuses on the splendor and majesty of Divine Being,
      letter L, through the levels of feeling all the way to physical form.

      Finally the attention focuses on wisdom and enlightenment, letter A, and transformation, umlaut A, ae, manifesting on the physical level.

      ****
      To create a talisman of great power and usefulness, ask for intuitive guidance concerning the material to be used. It may be a stone, a metal medallion, or even a piece of paper, etc.

      Draw the symbol of the Angel Group that you wish to represent on it and then carefully meditate on their divine virtues. Be aware of the divine virtues existing everywhere through all time and space. Become skilled in asking the beings of fire, air, water, and earth to charge your symbol with the power of the divine virtues according to the instructions found in the Angel Messages of 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, and 27 degrees Aries.

      This is one of the ways that a perfect physical talisman is powerfully constructed. A warrior of Love can use on a talisman to help manifest the energies of the Angels when in the victorious process of manifesting love on Earth.

      MIRACLES

      To meditate upon the divine virtues of the letters of our name is to enter into the halls of wisdom in the area of literary and artistic magnificence:

      ‘J-U-G-U-L-A’

      J....The power to invoke ecstasy, the rapture of spiritual love, understanding the ecstasy of each of the four elements
      *
      U....while attuning to the original essence of everything as it was primordially created
      *
      G....with the blessing of happiness, complete satisfaction, and success
      *
      U....as perfect master of the principle of attunement, the ability to transfer consciousness, as needed,
      *
      L....and master of the spiritualization of matter, the "astral light", and the mystery of the magic equilibrium to reveal the character of any human being
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae... to bring enlightenement via infusing symbols with the power to influence manifest reality, and to release imperfections for transformation into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.
      *******

      The melody of the letters of our name is G sharp, B, F, B, F, G. and C.

      The colors of the letters of our name are dark opal, velvet black, emerald green, velvet black, olive green, light blue and loamy brown.

      The sensations are coolness, akasha [consciousness-penetrating-all], coolness, akasha, ease, ease, and weight.

      The elements are water, akasha, water, akasha, air, air, and weight.
      *
      Miracles

      Note:  In today’s message, the symbols WERE NOT THERE in my microsoft word original when I opened it up.  I went outside to eat breakfast, thinking I would have to scan them in, and when I came back to do it they were already there!!!

      I hope they come through.  You might want to purchase a copy of Franz Bardon’s books which are listed below at the very bottom of this email.  The book on evocation has ALL the symbols, their explanations, and the correct colors to use for each of the constellations.

      Correction :  In the story in the message for 26 degrees Aries [The Angels of Extra-planetary Power, The Angels of ‘Hadcu’],  Felix and Schmion-el would have used the letter Ch to decay radioactive materials quickly.  The divine virtue of the letter Ch is the virtue of clarity and perfect purity.  It is the water element of feeling, the color is light violet, and the musical note is D-sharp.  The left leg is formed from it.

       In the emotions, this divine virtue gives the ability to ‘awake the dead to life again or revive any decayed plant through the revelation of the secret of rhythm, i.e., the secret of life, or with its opposite rhythm to cause immediate decay; for instance, to make a fully blooming tree wither within a few minutes’.

      Miracles

      Divine Sky

      The Angel Messages

      –—

      ORDERING INFORMATION

      We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky has now gone to press and is expected to begin shipping to readers the first  or second  week in April.

      This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

      of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

      as well as an extensive appendix.

      The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

      The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

      Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

      Mail order to:

      DAYSTAR

      PO Box 1410

      Silverton, OR 97381

      Be sure to include your mailing address.

      We are happy to gift ship to another address if you include that information.

      *Email us for overseas shipping rates or with other questions at:  day.star08@...

      Thank You

      for being a part of this splendid work.

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany
      . These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic