4265Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: art for 8 Sagittarius The Angels of the Moon

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Dec 1, 2002
      Dear Patti,

      Thanks dear sister!  For me, learning to flow and love instead of resist and judge has been THE biggest change I can think of right now.

      Try this for the stationery saving/ without the words.  When you get an angel message,  forward it to yourself after you delete the words[ type in a discription of the stationery in the subject and then you send it to yourself].

      When you receive it, save it to a folder.  Then, when you want to use it,  type in your message and forward it.

      Cynthia Rose
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic