42614[MOON ANGEL] EBVEP, 11th Day of Lunar Cycle, Mystical Influence

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Mar 6, 2009

       If the message appears incorrectly, or the music doesn't play, go to the top toolbar and click on Forward.

      The Moon Angels of Mystical Influence
      Angels of  ‘E-B-V-E-P’
      11th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      ‘When Divine Providence ordains that it is necessary for a child of
      God to impress others in order to gain respect, we bring about
      powerful and mystical phenomena. These phenomena create
      fear and trembling in non-initiates who witness them.’

      Moses manifested a snake out of his walking stick in order to impress
      Pharaoh to "let his people go". There are times when measures of
      a mystical nature must be taken in order to gain the necessary
      respect of others for the purpose of World Service.

      We teach those who contact us to manifest changes
      themselves through powerful flowing feeling states
      and through the transference of these to others.

      Flowing feelings are the magnetic power that changes matter and also
      changes the psychoactive chemical make-up of everyone involved.
      Flowing emotion is combined with concentration on an idea or
      visual image with the intent to manifest it.

      "As above, so below."

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      ‘E-B-V-E-P

      We unite normal consciousness with
       cosmic, Universal Consciousness.
      ---------

      As masters of life and death, with the power to change fate,
      we teach wisdom about polarity and perception of universal life.

      ---------

      We awaken magical powers, like clairsentience
      and the ability to concentrate.
      ---------

      We confer high intuition, abilities to control
      the flowing emotions of others, and the ability to intensify
      any idea, image, etc. into physical creation
      .
      ---------

      We inspire devoted humble service and longing
      for purification, in order to see the beauty of God
      and be empowered to birth new realities at will.’
      ---------

      The musical notes associated to our name are:
      D ~ A ~ G ~ D ~ B.

      Just as there are physical beings that inhabit the physical world,
      so are there beings of strong flowing feeling who inhabit the
      feeling world, beings of thought who inhabit the mental world,
      and beings of intent who inhabit the world of will.

      The Angels of the Moon Sphere control the feeling
      world and all beings of the feeling world.

      The more powerful beings of the feeling world
      are capable of creating magnetic states that
      result in amazing and magical changes in matter.

      These beings are assigned to help the children of God
      when they must impress others in order to gain respect.
      This is done when it is for the highest good of all
      concerned, under the approval of Divine Providence.

      On the 11th day of the 28-Day Moon Cycle, we radiate our
      presence to the children of God and all sentient beings, so
      that they flow with feelings of unity with ALL, and know that
      they are not alone, and KNOW that help is as close as
      a prayer, even in the most difficult situations.

      In this way, on the 11th day of the moon cycle,
      the children of God pray for the help that they need
      in order to manifest Heaven on Earth.

      "Ask and ye shall receive."

      We have the power to alter any situation

      and change the perception of any situation.

      Sigil of
      'Ebvep'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:  28 March 2007