4261Re: << lovingpurelove >> FOR PATTI: Fwd: U - AC Meditation 5

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Dec 1, 2002
      Dear Patti,

      I cannot give you the final answer re the crystals, but in my experience they are transmitters and holders of energy and information.

      It is possible to bond with crystals through pure intent.

      Why not do a light meditation when they arrive and let the crystal choose you?

      I have also been thinking of your plight re finding kindred spirits in your area.

      As I recall, that is a fairly large community.  Is there a Church of Religious Science about?  If so, you might want to give them a try.

      Only Love Prevails,

      Judith Marie
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic