      From: prem lulla <healinglight44@...>
      Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> God Bye
      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      I am leaving this group because of time pressures
      and also because have found another group related with herbal remedies that is engaing my attention at present.
      This is to say goodbye to all the group members, and specially to the creaters of this group .
      I have made remarkable healing in my life , thanks to the content of Angel messages.

      With Best Wishes and Blessings
      prem

      Let us make this world world a better place to live.
      It is not difficult.
      Sometimes, even small acts go a long way.
      Smile, when situation tells you to cry,
      In you own way, do anything that brings smile to faces that are tense.
      Love and Blessings

      Prem Alok