421Fw: 10 Cancer The Angels of Weather Control

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Jul 1, 2001

      Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2001 1:07 PM
      Subject: 10 Cancer The Angels of Weather Control

      10 degrees Cancer

      The Angels of Weather Control

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Tarato’

      Beloved,

      We teach and assist the children of God on methods of controlling the weather.

      Divine Providence has given dominion over all that is created to the sons and daughters of God.

      If a feeling of doubt or confusion exists when certain weather is desired, even on a subconscious level, the emotions and intent generated will not bring about the desired results. In order for a child of God to generate the will and feelings necessary to control weather; high inspiration, wisdom, and inner guidance must be present in conjunction with an impeccable sense of divine justice. This clear intent is combined with mastery of feelings and the understanding of the law of correspondences. This combination gives a child of God the ability to have perfect command over the beings of the elements.

      We inspire meditations for clarifying guidance, will and intent for determining which weather is appropriate for the highest good of all concerned. Then we inspire meditations for perfecting feeling states that magnetically attract the beings of the elements and

      the specific form of weather desired.

      Making it rain or stop raining, leading lightning in a certain direction, causing hail-storms, or any other type of weather; all of these happen with the use of will and feeling.

      ‘T-A-R-A-T-O

      T…Mastery over feelings gives mastery over all the elements.

      A…When an enlightened mind,

      R…works with a feeling of freedom of will that is in tune with the highest levels of Divine Consciousness,

      A…and uses wisdom of thought and feeling to control the spirits of the air,

      T…and adds to that high inspiration in the feeling nature; then control over all of the elements of fire, air, water, and earth,

      O… and absolute success and happiness is certain. ‘

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 10th day of the 28 Day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Pregnancy and Birth

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Emnymar’

      Beloved,

      We control feelings during the pregnancy period and birth of the children of God. We work in conjunction with relevant angels of the earth sphere during this time.

      All gynaecologists, midwives and their assistants are under our protection and influence.

      By creating powerful feeling states of happiness and security, a painless birth is possible. We also inspire, through feeling, when to have intercourse in order to produce a child of a certain sex.

      Anyone can call on us for success in healing any disease.

      Diseases are cured through replacing negative feeling states with feelings of supreme happiness, contentment, and security and attunement to natural rhythm and cycles.

       Any venereal disease can be cured in this manner.

      ‘E-M-N-Y-M-A-R

      E…We teach the children of God how to control feelings in self and others.

      M…We inspire each child of God to attain complete mastery of feelings

      N…and the drive for self-preservation and freedom from negative feelings of others.

      Y…We give prophetic knowing of the fate of any being through strong feeling.

      M…The mastery of feelings and

      A… the gifts of the spirit, such as the art of clairvoyance, clairaudience, levitation, etc.,

      R…combine with ingenuity that is brought about by feeling the will of Divine Providence.’

      *

      ECSTACY

      Correction:

      In yesterday’s message,

      The 9th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle ,The Angels of Psychosomatic Healing, The Angels of ‘Emzhebyp’,

      the paragraph that reads:

      "Any child of God can remove a negative astral spirit from another using the power of the word, and then the recovering person can go through a process of emotional healing to recover from previous traumatic events or situations.",

      should read instead:

      "

      Any child of God can remove a negative spirit from themselves or another using the Law of One, and/or through the power of the word in the meditations of the ancient language. The Law of One* is spoken as follows:

      "We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, IN THE NAME OF WHO I AM, and I am one with all masters, saints, and prophets, all beings, and with the Christ;

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it.

      Amen.

      Then the recovering person can go through a process of emotional healing to recover from previous traumatic events or situations."

      *Note: The Law of One can be put into your own words, words that carry powerful meaning for you, as long as the meaning expressed above stays the same.

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Order these online at

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      And

      [For the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox, you may also email a request to

      spiritus@... ]