41841Article: Your Inner Compass

    Nov 30, 2008
      Article: Your Inner Compass
      by Owen Waters

      The Nature of Change

      One constant that you can count on in life is change.

      Change exists because life is in motion, and motion is one of the three aspects of the original consciousness that underlies all of Creation. Everything in the universe springs from two complementary aspects of consciousness - thought and feeling - set into motion.

      The existence of motion as one of the fundamental components of Creation guarantees that change is continuous. The point of life is to experience infinite variations of expression of the one underlying consciousness, Infinite Being.

      Changes in Your Life

      Major changes in life are rarely easy, but our very reason for being is to work through changes and experiences in life.

      Today, changes are being accelerated by our being in the global transformation called The Shift. Many would say that today's changes are intense to the point of becoming chaotic.
      In physics, chaos is a temporary phase between one natural state of harmony and its transformation into a higher form. The transition phase between the two states becomes very choppy until the higher form is reached.

      Today, we are in the storm before the calm.

      We are so beset by change that it can become hard to discern what changes are important and what changes are just societal noise which has little bearing on the real paths that we need to tread through life. It is here that a sense of inner direction becomes an exquisite asset.

      Navigation Through Life

      Your purpose in life is an ever-unfolding saga. Like a journey across the seas by boat, your journey through life is made safe and direct by the use of a compass. In this journey, you have a built-in compass that helps you navigate in the most appropriate direction.

      That compass is your sense of innermost joy. As an expression of your inner being, like a compass, your innermost joy points the way. When you think about the one action you could take right now which would move you towards the most long-term inner joy, you are seeing that course of action which is most connected to your inner being.

      Because destinations in life are reached in steps or stages, your inner compass can actually point in seemingly different directions on different days. They key is to realize that the one task you can best address at any given moment is the one which is most aligned with your innermost joy.

      Each step on a journey is different; yet, all steps lead to the final destination. If you are inspired to do one thing today and to do something different tomorrow, it is because
      those tasks are both steps along the pathway to the desired destination. Trust in the timing of your inner guidance. It's wisdom comes from the part of you which is your connection to
      the universe and to Infinite Being.

      Be attentive to your inspiration and the ideas that it brings.Make a note of these ideas as they occur and, in retrospect, you will be amazed as to how insightful they were.

      *If you enjoyed today's article, forward it to a friend! They will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

      This article was written by Owen Waters, author of "Freedom of the Spirit: Four Powerful Steps to Spiritual Freedom," available now for immediate download at:

      http://www.infinitebeing.com/ebooks/freedom.htm

      AOL users: <a href="http://www.infinitebeing.com/ebooks/freedom.htm"> Click here.</a>

      The Infinite Being newsletter brings you spiritual insights for the New Awareness each Sunday at your request from Infinite Being Publishing LLC, 73 Greentree Dr #54,
      Dover DE 19904, USA
      .