41276A New Energy Alert for September 4 is Ready For You!

    Sep 4, 2008
      Karen Bishops newest energy alert is now available. Not to say that earlier editions did not speak to me in equally amounts of way this one hits several areas that I have been going through with the energies that have been coming through and our "side effects" during the whole process. Lack of energy, changes in my food intake and going on more and more shortened times asleep, and feeling one dimensional. I Know that this are not indicative of lack of focus nor direction...they are all apart of the integrating of the energies that are continuing to come in across the planet and into the planet. Namaste