41249For The Moment

    Sep 1, 2008
      It seems we had quite a bit of high winds and rain in the relative early hours. Locally there are still tornado watches, and the possibility of some severe weather but that can be later today. Basically what it sounds like we will have a strong thunder storm with some relatively strong Tropical Storm winds (around 35 to 45 mph). So we are all doing fine here at this spot in the state and wanted to let everyone know. Let us continue to see Gustav weaken more because I understand the hurricane has been downgraded to Category 2. Thank you all! Blessings, Shay