41246Part of Gustav is Almost Here

    Aug 31, 2008
      I wanted to let everyone know, as far as this area of Florida we are suppose to start getting hit with the Tropical Storm part of Gustav within an hour or so roughly. Chances are we will likely loose power so whenever the power returns I will be sure to you all we are fine here. Let us all keep who will be impacted by Hurricane Gustov without prayers, thoughts and energies sent for protection and peace of heart and mind. Thank you all! Namaste Shay