40585[ANGEL] 27 Taurus, The Angels of Philosophy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    May 15, 2008

       If this message appears too large for your screen, go to top toolbar and click on Forward.

              27 degrees Taurus
      aspecting [quincux] Galactic Center
      The Angels of Philosophy
      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Gagison’

      Beloved,

      We inspire universal philosophy.

      ‘We help you comprehend all religious systems of this physical world of the past and the present.’

      ‘We help you get to the bottom of any religious system and find the universal laws effective in it. We also show to what extent universal laws have been hidden, veiled, misused, and misunderstood, and we help you correct these errors from the philosophical point of view for your personal use

      There is ONE LIFE that lives and moves in all beings, large and small, so
      whenever any life is helped, no matter how small,
      the unified field of life is blessed as a whole.

      That is why these and similar sayings ring true:

       "What you do unto the least of these you do unto Me."
       "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you"!
      "Step on a blade of grass and the universe trembles."
      "God is aware of the least sparrow".

      This is the core and essence of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, the letter G, which is the first letter of our name.  Meditating on this virtue enlivens true divine blessing to self and others.

      ‘Meditate on divine grace and mercy in all their aspects. Meditate on how far legality goes and how divine grace and mercy effects man and animal.

      Meditate on the virtue of divine peace in the spirit, the experience of peacefulness and the blessing of Divine Providence.

      Flow with feelings of divine happiness and complete satisfaction.
      Meditate on all phases of true abundance and success in the physical world for all beings.’

      According to the law of Reciprocal Action, the law of cause and effect, negative results of past mistakes become a bitter harvest.
      By continuously uplifting one’s state of being, desires, thoughts, feelings, and actions in holiness and helpfulness through grace and mercy, a person greatly heightens his or her own vibrational field which reduces dire effects of returning negative karmas.

       True divine blessing brings peacefulness of the spirit, and encourages helpfulness in all concerned.

      Remember that a higher frequency results from turning away from harmfulness and aligning individual will with Omnipotent Divine Will for the highest good of all.  A higher frequency repels lower frequencies of returning negative karmas.  In this way negative karma is greatly weakened in its effects.

       All of the web of life is then blessed because it is spared ripple effects of suffering resulting from unfortunate effects of past misdeeds. If the dire effects of every wrong were not made less through the virtue of Grace and Mercy, the painful results, the painful reapings,  could be grievous to the entire web of life. Because everything is connected to everything else, harm anywhere effects everything everywhere, so whenever a person turns away from harmful activities, and embraces Divine Will, so great is the rejoicing in Heaven for this very reason!

      By meditating on the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, the second letter of our name, the letter A, the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind are comprehended.  In this way, a person can look at any idea in any religious system and determine how much it corresponds to the original purity of all ideas. All imperfections can then be released for changes into other states, through the virtue of umlaut A, ae.

      Once the original perfection of all ideas are understood, the importance of true divine blessing becomes more obvious.

      That is why the letter G, the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy, appears again as the next letter in our name.

      Whatever is identified with, whatever is desired, whatever is thought, whatever is felt, and whatever is sensed goes out and gathers more of its kind through the Law of Attraction and
      returns to the sender much stronger than when it went out.
      Meditating on The Law of Cause and Effect, which is the divine virtue of letter I, allows a person to comprehend “Karmic Law”, the Law of Sowing and Reaping. This virtue awakens memory, remembrance and conscience and points again to the great importance of using free will very carefully.  This virtue reveals strengths and weaknesses in philosophical systems.

      The divine virtue of all-penetrating-divine-will-power is the letter S.  By attuning to omnipresent Divine Will, The Law of One, and understanding that Divine Will penetrates all and is found within ALL of creation, a person foresees the direction of any philosophy, any being or group of beings, because all creation must travel in the direction of Divine Will to survive.  To the extent that Divine Will is aligned with, happiness and joy are the outcome.  To the extent that Divine Will is not aligned with, misery and suffering are the outcome.  It is easy to see.

       “As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.”

      By seeing a person, situation, or anything in creation through eyes of Love Divine, indwelling Divine Perfection is perceived and enlivened. This is the action of transmutation, the letter umlaut O, eu.

       This awakens mastery of Divine Harmony and Justice, The Law of One, which is the letter O of our name.  All lessor laws come from this one great original law. By meditating on harmony and justice, a person understands that success and satisfaction for all creatures and beings is the LEGALITY of life in the manifested universes.

      And finally, the divine virtue of Supreme happiness, the letter N, reveals solutions to problems. With this virtue, the spiritual maturity of any person or philosophy is perceived. Waves of JOY, BLISS, AND SUPREME HAPPINESS IN ALL  forms the Mental-Emotional Matrix of Creation, and is the essence of coherence.

      "For I have not given you the spirit of fear, but of joy and life everlasting."

      MIRACLES

      ‘G-A-G-I-S-O-N’

      G…We bestow true divine blessing via the
      *
      A and umlaut A, ae…highest wisdom, illumination, the most profound truths, and transformation of imperfection,
      *
      G…enriched by Divine Grace and Mercy.
      *
      I…We do this to connect the body and soul and to infuse new vitality.
      *
      S…Clairvoyance, the gift of seeing past and future directions, the gift of prophecy, allows us to
      *
      umlaut O, eu, and O…totally understand the role of divine love in perceiving and manifesting indwelling Divine Perfection in creation. Divine justice and harmony fate evokes
      *
      N…situations of absolute success and happiness on earth, and the healing and uniting of humanity in the cycles of human evolution.’
      ***

      *
      MIRACLES

      Divine Sky

      The Angel Messages

      –—

      ORDERING INFORMATION

      We are extremely pleased to announce that Divine Sky has now gone to press and is now shipping .

      This is a large volume; it contains Angel messages of the Moon and

      of 360 degrees of the Zodiac, plus 28 early messages,

      as well as an extensive appendix.

      The book itself is over 600 pages, 8.5 by 11 inches, and includes several color plates of ethereal paintings.  Binding is over-stitched deluxe hard cover, beautiful, and suitable for gifting or display.

      The policy of this publisher is to produce inspired works without financial profit, therefore these books are offered at below actual production costs.  If the price itself is a barrier to ordering, please let us know and we will make appropriate accommodations.

      Price requested is $28.00 per book, which includes shipping within the US*.  Make check or money order payable to DAYSTAR MEDIA.

      Mail order to:

      DAYSTAR

      PO Box 1410

      Silverton, OR 97381

      Be sure to include your mailing address.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic