40575[ANGEL] 25 Taurus, The Angels of Gnomes

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    May 13, 2008

      25 degrees Taurus
                   The Angels of Gnomes
      Also known as
      The Angels of 'Baalto'

      Beloved,

      'We are the heavenly host who supervise the kingdoms of the gnomes, and we
      know all about the subterranean waters, ores, volcanoes, electromagnetic
      currents, and the like.'

      'We tell you the exact time of volcanic eruptions and earthquakes.  We are
      experts on the subject of mines.'

      Divine Consciousness penetrates each thing and each being and holds it in its place and gives it life through immutable Divine Laws of Nature, which are expressions of Perfect Divine Will for the highest good of all.

      Everything in creation is infused with the omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient spirit or will of Divine Being.

      It is the sons and the daughters of Divine Being who have been given free will and dominion over creation.  Listen first to intuition instead of intellect, so that Divine Will for perfect harmony and peace can be better known in each moment. Meditate on high inspiration, the letter T, which awakens genius concerning anything that is focused upon. High inspiration aligns being, will, thought, feeling and sensation to accomplish control over the elements. Through this inner guidance genius awakens.

       With high inspiration the intellect, which was created to be a faithful servant of the intuition, can better translate intuitive guidance into action and form in the physical world of gross matter.

      The elemental beings of gross matter, of Earth and the underground regions, are known as gnomes.  They are nature spirits who build up and maintain matter.

      Always remember that Earth and the underground realms are infused with Divine Consciousness because this consciousness is omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient in all realms. Call on The Law of One, and the true spiritual morality of all the divine virtues taken together to manifest the splendor and majesty of Divine Being.

      People have been given dominion over the Earth and all that live upon, over, or under it.  As people attune their wills to Omnipotent Divine Will for Heaven on Earth, and Heaven and Earth become one in perfection and beauty, the beings of the underground realms, the gnomes, are related to with love and familiarity.  Then the desires of the children of Light bring joy and peace to these elementals who outpicture faithfully the energy that is generated through mankind’s consciousness.

      Because so many people spent generations using intellect to determine direction instead of following divine high inspiration, Divine Will for perfect beauty and harmony with all realms of creation was sometimes not obeyed, and gross ugliness and disease resulted in the physical world. The gnomes, who outpicture the effects of the will of mankind, were saddened and sickened by these results of mankind’s intellect.

       Now is the time when divine love flowing through the heart awakens high inspiration and true spiritual morality. The original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind are once again inspiring the release of imperfections for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.   Now is the time when the intellect performs its functions as a perfect and good servant of true spiritual morality, as it was always meant to do.

      “On Earth as it is in Heaven.”

       Now is the time that people in purity, humility and love learn from the Laws of Nature and work in cooperation with them. Together we outpicture Divine Will and lovingly guide the gnomes of the Earth to manifest Heaven on Earth.

      The most beautiful gift mankind can give back to The Father, is gratitude for the privilege of life and the use of free will to follow Divine Laws of Nature to manifest the beauty and splendor of all the divine virtues taken together on Earth.

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'B-A-A-L-T-O'

      'B-A-A-L-T-O'

      B… We bring the cognition that Universal Life exists in all things, in all polarities.

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae… We impart Divine Wisdom, which brings forth the cognition of the most profound truths, and mystical faculties; such as the art of levitation, clairvoyance, clairaudience, etc, along with all talents, eloquence, musical and poetic talent.  We inspire the release of all imperfection for change into other states that are the highest good of all concerned.

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae… We teach inspire relaxation and the cognition of the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, and the control of negative passions and beings. We inspire freedom from clinging to possessions that no longer serve the highest good, and teach the transformation of matter.

      *

      L…We help with the understanding that polarity must exist, and becoming one with the majesty of divine virtues, so that unwavering bliss is achieved in all circumstances.

      *

      T…Mastery over all elements is perfectly achieved with high inspiration,

      *

      umlaut O, eu, and O…through cognition brought about by Love Divine, and oneness with divine justice that gives complete sovereignty over all.

      Here are a few guidelines for meditation on the letter B.

      Go deeply within.
      Experience your original state of pure being
      and unity with Divine Mind and all creation.
      Relax.

      Imagine that
      You are a tiny dot in your solar plexus.
      [This is the microcosm.]

      Visualize the rest of your body as an almost infinite
      universe all around you, seeing the trillions of
      cells as galaxies and universes, swirling.

      Visualize a light violet light shining from a tiny sun in the leg region.

      Meditate on Universal Consciousness as it
      manifests through all creation with infinite
      polarities, forms, and qualities.

      Meditate on various polarities such as
      electricity and magnetism,
      On hot and cold,
      On inward and outward,
      On the polarity of
      the Yin and the Yang,
      male and female,
      will and emotion.
      On above and below.
      On Delta brainwaves of pure being and
      unity with Divine Being and all creation
      and Beta brainwaves of the five senses, memory, and logic.

      Imagine sensations of weight, of gravity, of the earth element;
      for Universal Consciousness is Divine Life manifesting as the universe.

      Flow with feelings of mastery of all polarities,
      especially the polarity of will and feelings.

      Enliven these feelings by toning the musical note of A.
      Angel choirs sing the musical note A in many octaves
      as you intone this note in your universe.

      From the galaxy of your right eyeball,
      with the outbreath see this virtue and radiance pass
      through the pores of the skin of the eyeball into the outer universe,
      filling whatever inner guidance directs with mastery of will and feeling.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic