40357"Meditations with our Native American Elders"...March 31

  • Barbara Bailey
    Mar 31 10:48 AM

      "Meditations with our Native American Elders"

      "The old Lakota was wise. He knew that
      man's heart away from nature becomes
      hard; he knew the lack of respect for
      growing, living things soon led to a lack of
      respect for humans too. So he kept his
      youth close to its softening influence."

      -Luther Standing Bear
      OGLALA SIOUX

      When we live in nature it's like constantly
      being in school. We are in an environment
      that is always teaching. We are constantly be-
      ing reminded that there are laws. Natural Laws,
      which are running the universe. Once we know
      these laws and we drift from them, we start to
      live our lives in a different way. Soon we be-
      come discontent, selfish and disrespectful.
      Then, we get in trouble. If our lives have be-
      come this way, it can be reversed by going
      back to nature to be among our teachers
      .

      Great Spirit,
      teach me,
      again, the
      Natural
      laws.

      By:  Don Coyhis

      c/o

      Beth's Bonus's:
      http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=0hLhQZQEJUM - Sacred Native Teachings - part 1 introduction

      http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=qxYWKIgsOSI&feature=related  - Sacred Native Teachings - part 2 circle

      http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=akBYcSSKDOs&feature=related  Sacred Native Teachings - part 3 center

      http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=6dlfZN0GsW4&feature=related  Sacred Native Teachings - part 4  east

       *Incoming and outgoing mail is scanned by BitDefender Anti Virus.