40195Re: << lovingpurelove >> Buddhist Medicine Mantra / The Power of Mantra??

  • Ilanalotus
    Mar 6 5:51 PM
      Dear Nachi,

      I didn't want to reply as I know so little...but I enjoyed doing the mantras when I was doing and following Tibetan Buddhism years ago.  Isn't that the point?  Do what feels good to you?

      Love you Nachi :)  And thanks Prem for the invitation to respond.

      with Love,
      Irena

      prem lulla <healinglight44@...> wrote:
      Thanks Peter for your comments about mantras.
      This is a request for all members to participate and share with the group

      peter daley <phdaley@...> wrote:
      Dear Nachi,

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd