40186Re: << lovingpurelove >> Buddhist Medicine Mantra / The Power of Mantra??

  • Nachi
    Mar 5, 2008
      Dear Prem,

      Thank You for replying..I will read your replies later and will write back to you..

      The mantra has 2-versions..One is in Sanskrit /indian and the other is Tibeaten

      Thank You for replying..

      http://www.jivanjili.org/medicine_buddha_mantra.html

      Version 1:

      Tayata Om Bekanze

      Bekanze Maha BeKanze

      Radza Samudgate Soha

      Version 2:

      Om namo bhagawate Bhaishjaye guru

      vaidurya prabha rajaya tathagataya

      arhate samyaksam buddhaya teyatha

      om bekhajye bekhajye maha bekhajye

      bekhajye rajaya samungate svaha

      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, prem lulla <healinglight44@...> wrote:

      > Dear NAchi
      >
      > You have described about the Mantra, but you have not described what that Mantra is .
      >
      > I will be eager to know and explore the Mantra for myself, if you please
      >
      > Regards
      > Prem
      >
      > Nachi nachi2006@... wrote:
      > Dear All,
      >
      > Namaste,
      >
      > As I was looking up for a short and simple mantra for my father I came accross the Buddhist Mantra of Medicine. Somehow Lord Buddha has featured many times before me through words of people..and there is a strange mystic connection past to it as well..long time ago A very spiritual beingness person named Jag from Australia..who happened to be my co-member at several groups and a good efriend as well..had this vision in his dream..where God or Angels gave him this message for me.. That I should look up for Nalanda Buddhist Temple..and also focus on a certain image/picture of a pendulum or something that Jag forwarded to me thorugh an email.. The strange thing was that..although Jag and I were decent friends..we did not communicate much and I had certainly not asked him for anything..and one fine day I receive this message from him..saying that God or Angels had this vision, dream in which they delivered this message to me.. Not much materialized after that..and Although
      > I looked up for the Nalanda Buddhist temple..information on google..I was certainly not in a position to go and visit the place..as though its in India..its far wide at north..and since I am not much of a relgious person either..and as much Love I have for Lord Buddha..I am not one to hold rituals..so not much came out of it..but now I have been seeing Lord Buddha in the replies or messages and I dont know..again..I am stumped..
      >
      > So coming to the point..I heard of this Buddhist Medicine Mantra..and its supposed to be very powerful and simple and does healing on all levels.. Since I dont know much of religion or rituals either..and I know there are couple of practicising Buddhist members in here..like Winter..I thought perhaps they could shed some light on it..
      >
      > What do you think of Mantras? I have read so much of so many things..that I have lost my own view of anything..and mostly I feel there is truth in most of the things..so its hard to pick up a side for me.. Osho has said that Mantra is nothing..and if were to say even "booga, booga or Chocolate, Chocolate" holding the same belief..it would have the same healing effect. So What holds true in the mantra? is it the belief? or do the words in themselves hold some secret or essence that invokes the God or opens the Chakra?

> [...]
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic