39249Re: << lovingpurelove >> Stopping chronic bronchitis

  • Ilanalotus
    Dec 9, 2007

      Thank you so much for your care and love Skye , I sincerely appreciate it.

      with Gratitude,
      Irena

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd