      From: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com [mailto: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Ellann Lehdey
      Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 12:39 PM
      To: lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> Stopping chronic bronchitis
      Good for you sweet lady Irene
      I look forward and inwards to all of your successes each and every minute of each and every day.
      Blessed be

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd