39113Fwd: Multidimensional News

    Nov 27, 2007
      The moment I began going through this latest version of Multidimensional News I had deep reminders of these areas that I need to re-affirm and hold to along my Path. A couple, and there are definitely more than just two, that brought renewed clarity concerns the three fold flame and the chronic fatigue so many of us have felt. Do share as your own guidance gives you. Namaste with Love, Shay

      Note: forwarded message attached.