37869Simply, the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Aug 24 10:21 PM
      This article was forwarded to me from someone close to me as a reminder that each moment is precious.
      My sister Chris had a heart attack on the 16th August and was in a coma for a week. Today she is awake - still in intensive care with a long road to recovery. These words are for us each to enjoy the moment - with love
      Gaele

      Simply, the present Moment

      When you were younger did you dream of life as you would wish it to be?
      Did you hope for it to be peaceful, abundant and serene?
      Did you feel invincible? nothing could stand in your way - you could achieve or be!!
      Then you come to reflect on life and found it was not as you dreamt it to be.
      Is it better than you thought it to be?
      Do you look at all aspects of life in a positive manner, knowing that it's exactly how it was meant to be.
      For you to grow and develop into the 'how you are today' - you needed the ups and downs
      - the comings and goings of life.
      Life is not about forever sitting dreaming and writing in your journal of hopes and desires - it's about meeting life and living the dreams.
      Sometimes the reality doesn't meet our expectation but then time goes by and you realise that a hand did guide you past the expectation into a field much richer and greener than the one which did exist in thought.
      maybe the path was a little rocky and you did stumble once or twice on the uneven ground but how rich is the memory of that journey?
      There are some aspects which we would choose not to experience again, but in the full context of life in review, they are very few.
      Life is rich with the people we include in our journey as well as the games we play with those in our life.
      Have you considered this FUN?
      do you laugh in joy at the memory?
      Peace comes in moments of stress if you can review and hug these memories to you.
      Know that everything has a cycle and if you are finding the 'going' is tough at the moment, then allow memory to let you know it will end. Good times are ahead.
      Easier days will be here.
      You will laugh and jump in joy as the sun sparkles in your field.
      Enjoy this moment - for it will not come again
      Enjoy the difficult moment as much as the good for the strength comes from the difficult so that the enjoyment may be more fulfilling when that time comes.

      a forward on the 25th august from Gaele Arnott, Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Tuesday the 11th July, 2006

      Todays graphic is created by Gaele in PSP9
      the frame used is from the mouse of PatchesAngel, Ohio USA

      should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...

      the midi playing is : Endearing Young Charms
      http://www.grandpaschober.com/

      The Peace Candle

      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
        Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

        the candle graphic today is from the creativity of PatchesAngel, gifted to us all in love

        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
           There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

          you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
          Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

          AOL addresses: Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.  Do this for each screen name you use.
          Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't changed the settings back to filter your mail
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic