      Sent: Sunday, August 05, 2007 10:06 AM
      Subject: RE: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: A soul ascends - Malcolm Humphries

      He is helping us all from the other side now. Resting in light and love.  Thank you dear Rupunda....thank you our brother.....with deep unity and gratitude, Cynthia Rose

      Love, Sanctification, and Perfection come to heart and mind.
      All things, all Love, Great Blessings, Perfect Peace.
      Master in Life, Master in Death.

      Amen
      Hugs, Polly