37678Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: A soul ascends - Malcolm Humphries

  • JANICEWolfstar@aol.com
    Aug 4, 2007
       gaeleaus@... writes:
      It is with extreme sadness that I write to ask you each help with the ascension of the soul for Malcolm Warwick Humphreys known to us as Hazri, Jag, Rupunda
      He left this plane quite unexpectedly a short time ago on this Saturday the 4th August 2007 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

      Support and love are sent to his family and children
      My Dearest Gaele, It was with great sadness that I read your announcement of our Jag's passing. Like everyone, I'm in total shock and tears are running down my cheeks. He will be greatly missed by many. I know he was a close friend of yours and I'm hugging you close to my heart. Let us know, please...of any upcoming news. I'm lighting a candle for him as he makes his ascension to the Glorious Realm.
      The beauty in you is your spirit.The strength in you is in your endurance. The intelligence in you is your vastness.
      True understanding is found through compassion.