      Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 6:13 AM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: A soul ascends - Malcolm Humphries

      It is with extreme sadness that I write to ask you each help with the ascension of the soul for Malcolm Warwick Humphreys known to us as Hazri, Jag, Rupunda
      He left this plane quite unexpectedly a short time ago on this Saturday the 4th August 2007 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

      Support and love are sent to his family and children

      Gaele
      here in Brisbane

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic