37669Re: << lovingpurelove >> Fw: A soul ascends - Malcolm Humphries

  • Dr Tony Minervino
    Aug 4, 2007
      The message of his passing fills me with two emotions:

      The first is a sense of loss - I feel like I know him personally, even though we have never personally met or conversed. He emanated such unconditional love and acceptance - he was an encouragement and comfort to me - he is a friend - I'll miss his beaming face and loving eyes.

      The other is celebration of his graduation and the joy and gratitude of having such an ally on the other side - such a one is a true treasure - a valuable asset - a surety that all is well.

      Love Ya,

      Tony

      Dr Tony Minervino
      Home: +64 9 846 1789
      the Healing Business: +64 9 846 9333
      Mobile: +64 21 936 033

      On 5/08/2007, at 12:13 AM, Gaele Arnott wrote:

      It is with extreme sadness that I write to ask you each help with the ascension of the soul for Malcolm Warwick Humphreys known to us as Hazri, Jag, Rupunda
      He left this plane quite unexpectedly a short time ago on this Saturday the 4th August 2007 from Kuala Lumpur Malaysia

      Support and love are sent to his family and children

      Gaele
      here in Brisbane

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic