37323The Ooranya Kalori - Your Rainbow Message for Today - NUMBER 125 - 1 July 2007 - in life there comes a time When one must fight, and one must climb, When one must rise and take a stand, Or leave their butt prints in the sand."

  • Rupunda. Moving with the Rainbow Wind an
    Jun 30, 2007

      Radiating Compassionate Rainbow Love from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)Elija Rupunda (The Ooranya Kalori)- 1 July 2007
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      If you received this message from a friend and would like to receive it regularly  send a blank  e mail to
      CircleCosmicConsciousness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Please share The Ooranya Kalori with all as you are guided in your heart·

      From littlepanthera TheEnlightenedOnes
      One night I had a wondrous dream I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Goddess. And on the shore were Her footprints and nothing more.Then suddenly prints I did see, I asked the Goddess, "What kind are these? These aren't my knees, these aren't my hands, these aren't my footprints in the sand!
      "My child," She said in sombre tones, "For miles I carried you alone. I challenged you to walk in faith, but you refused and made me wait.""You would not learn, you would not grow, The walk of faith, you would not know, So I got tired, I got fed up, And there I dropped you on your butt."Because in life there comes a time When one must fight, and one must climb, When one must rise and take a stand, Or leave their butt prints in the sand."
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Last Night I was put to the Test of LOVE and FORGIVENESS
      I was told i was not trying hard enough to recover
      and I was in excruciating pain
      I wont go into all that was said
      but OH BOY
      did I have to put
      LOVE and FORGIVENESS into practice
      BIG TIME

      I had to remember and remember and remember
      Right Time Right Place Right Reason
      I was about to sms a friend of mine and ask if I could borrow her "Bullet Train"
      (this is a method i use for getting unpleasant words in and out at bullet train speed

      We all have reasons when we are easily depressed
      when we want to give up
      Not only
      Sit on our But
      But
      Just Give up
      Yet as I allow these words to flow
      I am reminded that IF I AM HERE
      I am Meant and NEEDED to be here
      RIGHT NOW

      Now as you read these words you may be thinking
      of all the challenges in your life and the thought may be coming
      "What the Hell does he know"
      How can he say with all the "Shit" going on in my life
      that I am meant to be here RIGHT NOW

      Yet
      I have had and am having more than what I consider my "Fair Share"
      and I am reminded again of a song I sang in Church

      JUST WHERE HE (SHE) NEEDS ME MY GOD HAS PLACED ME

      and Yes I believe it
      Even though my head hurts like "Hell" crying for more medicine to relieve the non stop pain induced medically
      I know I am here because I am needed and meant to be HERE RIGHT NOW
      and so are you

      as i type these words i am guided to place this crystal here  (I Guess I have to find my Piece - its hiding)

      Boulder Opal (Unique to Queensland Australia)

      Boulder Opal is said to do many things for us on the metaphysical level. It is said to assist us in communication of all forms; verbal, ESP, etc. Some like to use this stone to communicate with their guides, angels, animal guides, devas, and entities of unknown origin. Boulder Opal is also a good choice for clearing blocked chakras, and for strengthening and adding light into the aura. It produces stability, especially good for those who have a problem staying in one place! Boulder Opal is also a very spiritual stone, it has long been used by native people in ceremonies and rights of passage.

      Said to provide a connection to the stars, facilitating communication between the Earth plane and the "star people" of this world and others. It provides for a grounding action while enhancing the transfer of information.*

      Can also clear the "muddy" areas of ones aura, stimulating the healing of those areas which were not clear and assisting one in communication between the conscious and sub-conscious thought systems. This further enhances the properties of healing and initiates the healing state on all levels.

      • Resonates with the Astrological sign of Scorpio
      • Vibrates to the number 6

      TODAY
      If you are wondering if its worth going on
      if there is any purpose to all you are experiencing
      to the pain and heartache
      to the loneliness and a list that seems endless

      Remember
      The Harder it is the closer you (I) am to achieving our (My) life mission and Goal

      Remember the words from the movie Pocahontas

      Just around the River Bend  (See Below)

      Music Playing is: Just around the river bed