3704Re: << lovingpurelove >> My reaction to Michael Moore on Donahue

  • Susan Manning
    Nov 1, 2002
      Judith Marie!!
      Thanks for this 'heads up'! I also saw Michael Moore on the Donahue show and was so excited to finally hear his views put out there on the airwaves!! I haven't had the time to finish Moore's book 'Stupid White Men' but what I've read is amazing!!! I even bring it into work to share with some of my awakening co-workers!

      And the Dove has also pointed out that Phil is her favorite talk show host/media person. He is just the best!!!

      I'm particularly thrilled that Moore will be on Oprah because soooo many people watch and love her!!

      Thanks again!!
      Susan xoxoxoxo

      >>> jdaintira@... 11/01/02 01:46AM >>>
      Dear Ones,

      Michael Moore will be on Oprah Friday, November 1, 2002.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic