      Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 10:15 PM
      Subject: RE: << lovingpurelove >> [ANGEL] 10 Aries, The Angels of Victorious Divine Magnetism

      Thank You Polly! This post is very SPECIAL to Me
      As a child my own father and grandfather called me The Blue Rose, My father gave me  ribbons with Blue Roses and Gold trim for
      Bible bookmarks, and I have always used the Blue Rose as My Personal Mark.
      Also,resently I have started writng a Book called "Through The Blue Rose".
      May I use the Blue Rose Note in it?
      Now I Know the TRUE meaning behind the reson for my father and grandfathers Pet name for me.
      Thank You.....Simone
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic