35728RE: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Contacting Angels easily: I need your Prayers and Divine Energy

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Jan 31, 2007
      Dear Michael,

       According to my physical kabbalah teacher, who was the greatest magician I have ever met, there are many works on the Quabbalah out there, both old and recent in history. His opinion was that the only correct works are by Franz.  I respect his opinion for many reasons, and therefore I have a lot to resolve on this issue. Here is what I am getting:

       As you know, Saturn restricts us to what is necessary for our physical embodiment to work.  [It represents the skeleton in the body.]

      As infinite expressions of Divine Being, we accept almost infinite restrictions, in some manner of speaking, by taking on our incarnation in a physical body that operates in time and space.

        The Jupiter sphere is the locus of the Great White Brotherhood, of the interface between our incarnation, [which puts us through the veils of forgetfullness], and our true nature as Divinity which is omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient.

        I am seeing an image of the infinity symbol, showing expansion and  restriction flowing one into the other, together.  This flow is making a pattern as an infinity symbol [the figure eight on  its side].

      Saturn is restriction, Jupiter is expansion.  Like hot and cold, both are polarities of one continuum of temperature.  It appears that we are both limited in time and space as incarnate beings and unlimited as divine beings within an active flowing energy continuum.

      It may be they are inseparable 'gateways' from one to the other.

       It could be that the Saturn/Jupiter issue was indeed a protection, but in ways that  might have been previously unimaginable to students on the path working with historically limited understandings of not only astrophysics and astronomy, but also to good and evil.

      What is good for us at one time or situation, might be most evil in another.  What is good for one person might  be destructive to another.

      As the shamanic path tells us, the truth for any moment or situation cannot be written for it is given to us as inner guidance from Divine Providence in the moment. For us to manifest the good qualities of Jupiter in our lives, without hurting ourselves or others, perhaps the original purity of the ideas concerning the restrictions of Saturn, and the beings thereof, must also be invoked as a balance and a point of entry.

      This requires moving from fear to love.  Saturn is associated with evil and bad energy, when in truth, it may be that Saturn-Jupiter is analogous to the left hand with the right...necessary for either to function in the best way.  [Letter F and letter H.]

      I believe it might also require  using all of the divine virtues together, as a necessity,  to stay in true spiritual morality to self and others [letter L].  Letter L is about the middle of the alphabet. The middle path.

      If this is true, whatever we invoke to 'embody' from the Jupiter sphere, therefore, must be done within the context, or through the gateway, of the limitations of Saturn sphere,  a doorway of embodiment, [or limitation for the purpose of creating a form or new reality].  Therefore, perhaps we must invoke both heads, one leading to the other.

      C.