35442[ANGEL] 15 Capricorn, The Angels of Earth Ray Location

  • Polly
    Jan 5, 2007

      15 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Earth Ray Location

      |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Garses’

      Beloved,

      We are companion angels to the Angels of ‘Pormatho’, of 8 degrees Capricorn.

      We also control rays of energy emanating from the earth.

      ‘We help people find healing earth rays through the use of divining rods, pendulums and other aids without the use of complicated measuring instruments’.

      The earth is a living organism and is analogous to a human body. Different areas of the earth, like different areas of a human body, emit different energies and relate to different functions. Just as a small infant will place its head upon the heart of the mother for comfort and bonding, so will an animal or human locate certain places upon the earth for healing and strengthening.

      There are earth rays of every conceivable sort for every purpose. On any given landscape, there are spots that are conducive to resting and others that encourage activity. Some areas emit energy that automatically create trance, which is useful for meditation, and other areas absorb negative energy and are useful for cleansing and releasing.

      Trees act as antennas and transmitters for earth rays at the same time that they also embody different energies in and of themselves. A cedar tree, for instance, is good for purification while a white oak tree offers strength. Suppose a cedar tree is located on a piece of healing ground. This is a good place to purify and heal at the same time.

      Animals also intensify the energy of earth rays, and the different types of animals modify the earth's energies in their own unique ways. This science has been inspired by angels to humankind from the prime beginning. It is only in certain civilizations that this information has been forgotten.

      Some plots of ground are energized by structures built upon them of certain shapes and proportions. Other areas of ground must be left strictly alone, to develop naturally according to angelic and elemental intelligence. Still others are perfect for a combination of human and elemental effort, hence gardens of all kinds.

      Mankind is being inspired by us and the Angels of ‘Pormatho’ to remove buildings, roads, or other structures that are poorly located according to earth rays. Structures should be positioned appropriately and have the right dimensions and shape to magnify the land properly.

      All of these things we revealed to ancient peoples. Wherever our directions were followed, their temples and structures created beautiful healing energies.

      With the Angels of ‘Basanola’ who are the angels of vegetation, and with the angels of architecture, the angels of color and form, the angels of mathematics, and many others;  buildings, bridges and roads of such beauty and natural harmony that words cannot describe are built with the understanding of the nature of earth rays. Their positioning and forms are astonishingly magical.

      Such joy is created when Earth mirrors Heaven accurately and clearly.

      Some people are guided to live in beautiful caverns under the earth,  or in trees, etc., so that much of the surface land remains in a natural state. Those who live upon the land carefully follow inner guidance to enhance the rays of the land with individually unique and proper structures.

      Miracles!

      Note:

      Question: “My personal experience is that I 'see' The Law of One permeates the situation, people, surrounding,... everything. I think what I am not good at is 'feeling' it. My friends always say that I don't have feelings for others, I am not empathetic. Any advice on what I should do to strengthen my 'sense of feeling' for myself and for others? “

      Answer: “I had the same problem with feelings in the past, my heart had been shut down by too much trauma, ongoing years and years of it. The messages about life from my society did not create joy, rather these values and beliefs created double binds.

      At the point when I realized that my heart felt closed, I was alarmed and set about finding a remedy. What helped is two things: one: I remembered loving from my heart. I had to search, but I found it most easily  in the memory of loving faithful relationships with kittens and cats that I had had as a child. Once I remembered the feelings of an open heart flowing with love, I meditated on them and expanded them, calling on Christ and Divine Consciousness et al to help expand them. That was the second thing, asking for help in opening my heart.

      As my heart opened, all of the pain there opened too and I had to feel through the painful feelings which took a lot of courage, immense courage, because some of the feelings felt like they would kill me if I dared to feel them. They didn't kill me of course, they actually passed right on through rather quickly, but they did bring up painful memories that were hard to face. Some of these memories were so frightening and confusing to remember that they too made me feel as if I would die if I remembered them, but I made myself remember and feel and remember and feel, using eye movement at the same time, and it was amazing how easily they changed for the better.  I had to remember a lot of my life, it took months to do it, but all of this had to be done to reclaim my trust and innocence of heart.

      Just dive in. We are doing this for everybody. One when is helped all are helped.

      There are a lot of people out there who have closed up hearts...we are making a pathway. “

      Footnotes

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
      Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      ***********