34945Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: A New Chakra

  • Skye Coe
    Nov 30, 2006
      Aloha . . .This is very interesting as I had a chakra picture taken a few years ago with one of machines that you place your fingertips on.  When I laughed about a comment made by technician operating machine (I forgot what they are called) a pink orange spot would show up at the point mentioned below.  We had fun playing with it as it only showed when I laughed.  If we had been more observant, we may have noticed a happy face!  LOL I think some of Steve Bhaerman (sp?) aka Swami Beyondananda's work mentions the Clown Chakra and all of  it wonderfully humorous.  Blessings to All!  In Light and Laughter. . Skye

      nadifire <nadifire@...> wrote:
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

      > A New Chakra
      >

      > Scientists have found that all our problems can be placed under one
      heading: Seriousness. Seriousness is the leading cause of everything
      from Cancer to Reincarnation. Scientists have already discovered a
      new source of healing. It is a psychic energy point located between
      the heart chakra and the throat chakra. It is called the Clown Chakra.

      > If people are feeling miserable, if they have financial problems,
      if their relationship situation is the pits, if they are in ill
      health, if they have
      > a need to sue people, if they find fault with their brother, then
      obviously, their Clown Chakra is closed. When this happens, the
      scientists have
      > observed under a high-powered microscope that the cells of every
      organ display a sad face, and when the Clown Chakra is open and
      functioning
      > normally, the cells display a happy face. The scientists realized
      that if a person is ill, it is because his mind has projected guilt
      onto the cells of
      > his body and has forced out the love that is normally found within
      each cell of the body.

      > The cells are therefore saying, "I Lack Love," or "ILL" for short.
      The scientists also discovered that all disease is due to the fact
      that the
      > cells are out of ease or dis-eased. When the Clown Chakra is opened
      and working (or rather, playing) properly, the psychic mechanism
      sucks up misery pain, anger, resentment, grievances, unhappiness,
      etc., and converts the energy into tiny red heart-shaped balloons.
      The red heart-shaped balloons contain Love and Joy. These balloons
      are directed to the dis-eased cell or situation, and a happy face
      appears instantly.

      > When the light enters the darkness, the darkness is gone. Sometimes
      these red heart-shaped balloons are called endorphins, due to the
      fact that when anyone experiences them, the feeling of separation
      ends. They experience being back home with All That Is and hence are
      no longer an orphan. This is the well-known end-orphan effect.

      I know it is true I need to laugh more, I did with your email. Is it
      really true that it is scientfically proven?

      Sincerely,

      Dana

      Posting message to this list:
      Yahoo! Groups Links