34208Re: << lovingpurelove >> Prayers Requested for Me and my Father

  • prem lulla
    Oct 1, 2006

      DEAR NACHI ,
      I AM ALSO PRAYING AND SENDING LIGHT TO YOU AND YOUR FATHER

      PLS READ MY COMMNETS IN THE CAPITAL LETTERS BELOW

      Dear All,

      This is rather unlikely hour to ask for prayers..

      But today I have been on sicklist..Been vomitting..my eyes are burning.. having backpain..digestive probs as well..

      My father had a medical check up today..I am praying to God Almighty that the test results will be normal..I cant take one more shock now..he had his vomitting GERD type attack even on yesterday night.. neither he nor i could sleep the whole night.. My body is used to it by now..but my heart is still in pain for his sufferings..

      GIVE THANKS TO THE SUFFERING
      THIS IS HOW EXISTENCE IS TRYING TO HIGHLIGHT SOME IMPORTANT AREAS IN OUR LIFE
      HAVE A RELOOK , REVIEW AT YOUR LIFE
      FOR THIS PURPOSE YOU CAN CALL ANGELS OF INTROSPECTION,
      "GERIOLA" (5TH DEGREE SAGITARUIUS)
      THUS GROUP OF ANGELS IS GOOD FOR HELPING US IN INTROSPECTION

      So please pray for my Father and me..Please send Reiki Light, Love and Prayers.. Your Blessings and Love our way..
      I AM DOING THAT

      I have resolved to change myself..been walking on that path..since last few weeks...I have had backtracks but I havent given up on my path ahead.. The external might be a mere reflection of the internal..but I hope I will have favourable conditions of peace, harmony and love in the external, physical world..so as to fine tune my internal connection with God..

      INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CHANGE YOU , I SUGGEST YOU ACCEPT YOURSELF IN TOTALITY
      IF U ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION : HOW MUCH HAVE I ACCEPTED MYSLEF IN PERCENTAGE TERMS , AND IF YOUR ANSWER IS EVEN 70% OR MORE, THEN YOU NEED TO LOOK WITHIN TO FIND OUT WHAT INNER PORTIONS YOU HAVE REJECTED.
      TRY TO ACCEPT YOUR SELF IN TOTALITY, WITH ALL WEAKNESSES, AS YOU ARE , WITH ALL SHORTCOMINGS .
      TRYING TO CHANGE ONESELF IS ABSURD
      IT IS A NEGATIVE CONCEPT
      ACCEPTING ONESELF IS SAME THING FROM A POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE

      Please Pray for Immidiate relief and flow of Healing, Harmony in Future as well..
      DONOT ASK FOR IMMEDIATE RELIEF .
      BETTER ASK FOR ROOT CAUSE TO BE HEALED AND ONLY THEN ALL WILL BE HEALED

      WITH LOVE AND LIGHT
      PREM ALOK

      Do you Yahoo!?