33857Fw: ifadogweremyteacher

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Sep 2, 2006
      If A Dog were your Teacher

      Patty.. I didn't mean to blow you off.   I got so busy with things.  I'd come home and delete all mail that wasn't to me personally.  Never even reading it.  I'm sorry.  Use this address if you want to speak to me.  I'm so sorry!  Roxy .. hope you get the pictures this time.

      If a Dog were your Teacher

      You would learn stuff like.....

      When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.

      Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.

      When it's in your best interest-practice obedience..

      Take naps and stretch before rising.

      Thrive on attention and let others touch you.

      Run, romp, and play daily.

      Avoid biting, when a simple growl will do.

      When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.

      On hot days, lay down and rest.

      No matter how often you're scolded, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout... run right back and make friends.

      Eat with gusto and enthusiasm. Stop when you have had enough.

      Be loyal.

      Never pretend to be something you're not.

      When someone is having a bad day just jump in their arms and bring a happy smile.