      From: Sharon
      Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2006 9:54 PM
      Subject: ? for you

      I think you forwarded this on to me.  Can't find the email but have the printout I made.  Do you know of anyone that I can visit with about this?

      WATER THERAPY

            n        Drink six (6) glasses of water (1.5 liters) everyday and avoid medicine, tablets, injections, diagnosis, doctor fees, etc.

      n       You can never believe before practicing.

       List of Diseases That Can Be Cured By Water Therapy

      n       Blood Pressure / Hypertension

      n       Anemia (Blood Shortage)

      n       Rheumatism (Pain in joints / muscles)

      n       General Paralysis

      n       Obesity

      n       Arthritis

      n       Sinusitis

      n       Tachycardia

      n       Giddiness

      n       Cough

      n       Leukemia

      n       Asthma

      n       Bronchitis

      n       Pulmonary Tuberculosis

      n       Meningitis

      n       Kidney Stones

      n       Hyper Acidity

      n       Dysentry

      n       Gastroenteritis

      n       Uterus Cancer

      n       Rectal Piodapse

      n       Constipation

      n       Hostorthobics

      n       Diabetes

      n       Eye Diseases

      n       Ophthalmic Hemorrhage & Opthalmia (Reddisheye)

      n       Irregular Menstruation

      n       Breast Cancer

      n       Laryngitis

      n       Headache

      n       Leukemia

      n       Urogenital Diseases

      Therapy Procedure

      n       Early morning, after you get up from bed, (without even brushing your teeth) drink 1.5 liters of water i.e., 5 to 6 glasses. Let us all know that ancient Indians termed this therapy as "Usha Paana Chikitsa" . You may wash your face thereafter.

      n       Here it is very essential to note that nothing else, neither drinks nor solid food of any sort should be taken within 1 hour before and after drinking these 1.5 liters of water.

      n       It is also to be strictly observed that no alcoholic drinks should be taken the previous night.

      n       If required, boiled and filtered water may be used for this purpose.

      n       It is difficult to drink 1.5 liters of water at one time, but you will get used to it gradually.

      n       Initially, while practicing you may drink four glasses first and to balance two glasses after a gap of two minutes.

      n       You may find the necessity to urinate 2 to 3 times within an hour, but it will become normal after quite some time.

       By Research and Experience

      n       The following diseases are observed to be cured with this therapy within the indicated days as below:

      Constipation               - 1 day

      Acidity                        - 2 days

      Diabetes                     - 7 days

      Cancer                       - 4 weeks

      Pulmonary TB             - 3 months

      BP & Hypertension       - 4 weeks

       n        Note:

      It is advised that persons suffering from Arthritis or Rheumatism should practice this therapy thrice a day, i.e. morning, midday and night, 1 hour before meals for one week; and twice a day subsequently until the disease disappears.

      How Does Pure Water Act?

      n       Consuming ordinary drinking water by the right method purifies human body. It renders the colon more effective by forming new fresh blood, known in medical terms as " Haematopaises". That the mucous folds of the colon and intestines are activated by this method is an undisputed fact, just as the theory that the mucous fold produces new fresh blood.

      n       If the colon is cleansed then the nutrients of the food taken several times a day will be absorbed and by the action of the mucous folds they are turned into fresh blood. The blood is all-important in curing ailments and restoring health and for this water should be consumed in a regular pattern.

      We make an earnest request that the above method should be read and practiced carefully. Please spread this message to your friends, relatives and neighbor it is a great service to the cause of humanity.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic