33234Simply, the present moment

  • Gaele Arnott
    Aug 2, 2006

      Simply, the present moment

      I wonder if most children these days have the time to lay on the grass and make pictures from the clouds.
      My grandchildren do because we 'sit' in my backgarden and look at the clouds and tell one another stories about the adventures happening 'out there'.
      Clouds form and wisp so quickly that imagination can leap second to second as stories occur.
      The image in today's graphic from Amanda Williams in Oklahoma of 'her' sky last Friday lends itself to imagination and story telling indeed.
      Does it bring imagery to mind of your life style at the moment?
      or is it of memory past?
      does it foretell the future?
      The fighting and destruction all around us in lands far and near can't be far from our minds as we grieve with the families.
      I had a conversation with my 'almost 12" grand-daughter when she expressed and opinion on the situation in Lebanon. TV and media indoctrinate our children and to make them aware of the tragedy in so many lives is a difficult task. Children only see the world as how it affects them. Childhood is a time of self - the world is not much bigger than their immediate environment. To discuss world views with minds not fully formed is and must be a gentle process.
      I'm sure we have all been guilty of telling our children when they wouldn't eat to think of the children in countries without food. (and it didn't make them eat) They can't imagine such a happening.
      No food! for the children - impossible
      and yet this is what war does
      Africa, Asia, South Pacific, Timor, Middle East - children are hungry
      If we are unable to 'do' anything about the adults who've created these wars - we can educate our children to stop them in the future.
      We can breath life into the consciousness of our children and grandchildren to bring Peace into the future.
      If all our current polititians are bent on destruction and allowing for 'collateral damage' then we change the future through education. We breathe life into thought form - with our breath.
      One small step at a time is all it takes.
      With my breath I can ask for security, peace and 'food' for all future generations of children.
      May the sacrifice being made by all the current children not be in vain.
      Let our children and grandchildren see that the children everywhere are just like them, wanting their Mum and Dad to be happy in a loving home with enough food and clothing.
      People everywhere are 'ordinary'  - just like us.
      I breathe with the clouds thoughts to drift into consciousness everywhere - for peaceful, happy homes for all the ordinary people - who are just like me.
      from my heart to your heart in love
      "I'm just across the Bigpond"
      Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia on Thursday the 3rd August, 2006

      Today's graphic was created by Gaele in PSP9
      the sky used in the background for today's graphic was taken by Amanda Williams, Oklahoma USA.
      The Harpist is from the art of Josephine Wall

      should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...

      the midi playing is : La Volta in G3

      The Peace Candle
      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
        Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

        the candle graphic was created and is shared with us from PatchesAngel, Ohio USA

        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
           There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

          you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
          Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

          AOL addresses: Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.  Do this for each screen name you use.
          Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't changed the settings back to filter your mail
    • Show all 35 messages in this topic