32503Fw: *~Spiritually Speaking~* Beautiful Words

  • Patti Garrett
    Jun 24, 2006
      Hello everyone this wonderful morning:

      I received this message yesterday from Spiritually Speaking and just had to share it because, even though it is short, it contains one of the greatest quotes I have ever heard and the reason for it -- a quote we should all try to remember because it is true about many things in life, like childbirth as well as doing something of beauty when you are not quite up to par or are having any kind of problem --  "The beauty remains; the pin passes."  While this is not true of everything in life, it is true of some things.  I know without a doubt that I really and truly remembered the pain I experienced in childbirth, I might not have had but one child.  But the experience itself was so beautiful and my children have brought me so much joy in life that the pain of giving birth has long passed.

      Just something for us to contemplate on today.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti