      Sent: Friday, October 04, 2002 1:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [lovingpurelove] Caring for the art of sharing.

      HI Crystal:

      How wonderful that you are able to share photos not only of yourself but also of your significant other with us.  What a wonderful way for us to be able to share in some of the joys in your life.

      In the photo of yourself you sent in another message, you radiate love and in this one, Adam does also.  I can truly understand why the two of you are together.

      It is just a joy to read your wonderful messages of love and joy and caring.  You truly are a loving, compassionate soul.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti Garrett

      Posting message to this list: