3170From: James Twyman: Iraq and Psychic Children

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Oct 2, 2002
      Beloved Friends,

      In 1998 I had the great honor of traveling to Iraq at the invitation of
      Saddam Hussein to perform the Peace Concert at the Rasheed Theater in
      Baghdad. At that time we stood at the brink of war, and there didn't seem to
      be any other alternative. I personally believed that if millions of people
      Prayed Peace, that a miracle would occur. While I was performing the concert
      in Baghdad the prayer vigil began, and at least five million people from all
      over the world participated. Three days later everything changed. To
      everyone's surprise Iraq backed down and the war did not occur.

      We need another miracle!

      I am preparing to Iraq for another concert and prayer vigil. Please pray for
      me and the success of this mission. The present goal is to be in Iraq on
      October 12, and I will try to send daily updates while I am there. (If you
      were forwarded this e-mail by a friend and are not on our normal mailing
      list, you can subscribe by following the instructions at the bottom of this
      letter.)

      Most of you know about the Psychic Children I met while traveling through
      Bulgaria last year, especially a young boy named Thomas. Since then Thomas
      has been offering his wisdom on many topics, most recently on the low
      frequency testing being deployed by the US Navy that is killing our ocean
      mammals. I sought his advice on the current tension between the US and Iraq,
      and I was surprised by his simple answer. I believe that this should be the
      foundation of our action as we seek peace in Iraq and the whole world.

      This is what I received:

      There are three things we ask you to do:

      1. Focus on what you want to happen, not on what you're afraid will occur.
      If thousands of people focus their hearts on a positive outcome, or a
      peaceful conclusion, then you will help shift the tide of fear toward love.
      Then love will prevail, and the conflict will dissipate.

      2. Pray for the leaders of the countries involved, especially President
      Bush. Pray that they be guided by love, not fear, and that their actions be
      for the benefit of all humanity.

      3. Know in your heart that everything is perfect, even though it may not
      seem to be. Everything is happening as it should to demonstrate the reality
      of peace on Earth.

      We love you,
      Thomas

      I, like so many others around the world, am appalled by the war posturing
      taking place in Washington. It is easy to disagree and be angry, but I also
      believe that Thomas' advice is vitally important. My anger does not help,
      but my compassion does. I cannot ask George Bush to have compassion if I do
      not. I want to be part of the solution, and I know all of you feel the same.
      Therefore, we need to act as Spiritual Warriors, and seek peace at the
      highest level. That is my goal as I prepare for this journey, and I ask you
      to join me.

      I will keep you up to date as I plan this trip. In the meantime, please join
      me in following the advice of the Children who remind us that we already
      have everything we need to create a New World.

      In Peace,
      James Twyman

      (Please forward this to everyone you know)