      From: "Cynthia Pareja" <mvwillow@...>
      To: "Polly" <pmenendez@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 11:35 PM
      Subject: Re: natal chart

      on 10/2/02 10:57 AM, Polly at pmenendez@... wrote:

      Polly, pesty Cynthia here again! I am reading over the list of symbols, but
      on reading the "Aspects to Fixed Stars" that I have, there are these 2
      symbols several times that I can't figure out: Pll, and Cnj. What do these
      mean?

      > Aspects to Mer 27°Ar06 +12°28'
      > Pll +12°35' RAS ALHAGUE The desire to heal a wound.
      Aspects to Cer 22°Cn21 +30°45'
      Cnj 22°Cn39 POLLUX The pain of creativity