3114On retrograde motion of planets.

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Oct 1, 2002
      Dear Patti,

      I remember when I was asking for the answer to "What is the divine perfection of retrograde motion planets?" many years ago.  The answer came in loud and clear, "The retrograde motion activates parasympathetic nervous system,  during retrograde it is the time for INWARD journeying in consciousness to access the inner realms as regards the activities of the planet that is retrograde.

      So when Mercury goes direct, it means that receptivity to Divine Wisdom [which is the meaning of Mercury] is obtained from inward meditative focus. The mind, in its receptivity to Divine Wisdom, disengages from the outer stimulation of the five senses and the world whether we like it or not.

       Hence mental confusion with all things of the world during these times is more than likely, especially for very mental people with air signs-especially Gemini and also Virgo the earth sign since  both Gemini and Virgo are ruled by Mercury.

      The other direction, direct motion, is sympathetic nervous system and  time to look outward again, its time to journey in the Divine in the outer world again.

      With love,
      Cynthia Rose

      Hi Cynthia:

      You are the first person on this website that has mentioned having problems with Mercury being retrograde.  Yes it is retrograde, and will have been for 20 days or more because it is going back normal in the afternoon on October 6th.  Inasmuch as I am a triple Gemini, I am very affected when Mercury goes retrograde, and this time has been a real doozy.  I can't seem to understand anything I read that anyone else says, and I can't seem to explain myself so I can be understood.  So, yes, most definitely Mercury is retrograde.

      Maybe when it goes back to moving normally, you will be able to ponder this idea and come up with the right answer.  Good luck.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti Garrett

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic