31Re: [lovingpurelove] Poem

  • Karen Pennington
    Oct 25, 2000
      Life is, or atleast can be, a very efficient teacher
      of spiritual survivor lessons. Every day that comes we
      are given opportunities to discover new depths to us.
      Sometimes it is very difficult and sometimes very easy
      and sometimes a miracle happens and an epiphany
      strikes that changes our thinking and lives forever.
      Sometimes they are good and sometimes they are bad.
      How we interpret them, deal with them, and accept them
      into our beings determines the effect they have on us.
      And being all too human, sometimes we get it right and
      sometimes not. When the sometimes not happens, is when
      we are truly blessed if there are friends, either real
      or virtual, to help us deal with good and bad because
      sometimes it's hard to tell the good from the bad
      because the lessons we learn from either make us a
      more well rounded spirit. Thanks for being a friend,
      Love & Hugs, Karen

      http://photos.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic