30007Re: << lovingpurelove >> what is your interest?

  • Virginia S.
    Apr 1, 2006
      Thank you Roxy .. this was a great service to offer.

      About runes ..

      do check out PMH Atwater's Goddess Ruins, when you have the chance.  I had someone pick very special river rocks to make them for me (small and smooth) and then painted on the symbols with a sense of spiritual dedication.  They are more special to me as others were involved in the gifting of them to me -- and because my spirit is entrusted to them.

      I  believe that they are wonderful to work with as they seem to tap into one's feminine intuition in a deeper way.

      Virginia

      Danielle Rathbun <bronxnygirl2002@...> wrote:
      I would like to have some information on Runes.
      Danielle

      ROXANNE YOUNG <my4by4forus@...> wrote:
      Does anyone have a subject , interest.  Or totem they wish to teach or learn about?   Roxy

      You must love yourself before you can truely love anyone else.

      Read and spread the message at www.firethegrid.com.  We are all ONE, practice the law of one.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic