30Re: [lovingpurelove] Poem

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Oct 25, 2000
      Good Morning Karen,
      Yes indeed, I had a spectacular weekend; one filled with insights, as well as
      warm gracious people.
      There isn't a day in my life that I don't wonder the very thing that you
      mentioned in your letter. But you know when those that claim to love us,
      fall short of it when we don't do as they desire, it isn't about us really,
      it is more about them, their struggling with some sort of insecurity, or
      delicate mind.
      Although it brings traumatic feelings and emotions within our own being, we
      do indeed receive lessons from it, and so it ends up -- our gift. Isn't life
      so wonderful that it even in emotional trying times, hurtful times, brings
      sweet gifts to us.

      O' I marvel at the beauty of life and what it has to offer us. And yes, it
      is a glowing pleasure to have those on this net touch our souls in such an
      enlightening way, validating us, and jolting us to feel ourselves, our inner
      spirit to acceptance, and to discover that we all really are a lovely bunch
      just trying to learn all that we can, taking, receiving and in an attempt to
      bring gaiety yet love to our life.

      I read a passage in a book last night that talked about what we need in our
      life; we all need to understand our story. We all need to understand life,
      death, and to cope with it, and to understand the mysterious to find out who
      we are. Or
      perhaps what we are seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life
      experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonance within our own
      innermost being, and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being
      alive.
      Isn't life wonderful?
      Patti
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic