      From: Nachi
      Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:07 AM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> A Day with a Destiny of its Own

      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      Do You think that every day comes with a Destiny of its own?

      There are nights when I get instinstive feeling about how's the next day
      going to be..that its going to be well..and I get up with this
      knowing..and the day is spent with some peace..

      There are days that start with a knowing that its going to be clouded
      with mistakes or failures..

      Last weekend was like that...for no reason at all..I felt lost out..and
      spent the days looking for my spirit..

      Strange is that one feels the flow inside..all usually flows..
      and one feels doubt..the bumpy ride comes along from nowhere..

      Would like to give a miss to the bumpy ride..
      and smell and  be on sailing the sea..wind..and have a smooth ride..

      Just felt like asking You..if You think that a day has its own destiny
      or do you think that even when all thumbs are down..one can still make a
      Good day out of it..

      Love,

      Nachi

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic