28015Re: << lovingpurelove >> Unauthorised use of my account by unknown fellow.

  • Ilanalotus
    Feb 1, 2006

      I never send attachments, only pictures, and the title of my thread would say something ..

      Please don't open any attachments from me!  I just got one from me!

      Thank you for your attention.

      with Love,
      Irena

      Simply by the act of starting to heal your life, you spark the healing of others and of the world in which we live. You don't need to force this idea on other people. The quiet act of living in accordance with who you are and who you can be allows the natural influence of goodness to grow.

      Quote from Christopher Hansarrd

      Do you Yahoo!?