274Re: Spirit of God

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    May 2, 2001
      Thank you, JoAnn, for confirming the glory of knowing the Spirit
      within us.

      Today I am fighting the Worm attachment. I've already sent the worm
      to most of you today, and I truly hope it does not cause havoc with
      your computers. I'm downloading some virus software, and will be
      working to rid my computer of it.

      Hoping this worm disappears for all of us shortly.

      Love, Polly

      --- In lovingpurelove@y..., JoAnnKite13@w... wrote:
      > Ahhh, yes, Polly, it IS really so simple, isn't it? Since we are
      > created in the Image of God, our lives are already perfect, if only
      we
      > turn our attention to this glorious fact. Being wholly alive in the
      > Spirit is simply a matter of truly recognizing Reality.
      > Love,
      > JoAnn
      >
      > http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic