27395RE: << lovingpurelove >> Thank You To Rama

  • The Cosmic Detective
    Jan 10, 2006
      Dear Nachi,

      your appreciative response is most appreciated!!! And, for certain, YOU are more than welcome to my gift, and anything else that I have to offer.

      In regards to your assessment and interpretation of your personal status, and "I hope that I will be able to understand it and learn from it..", first of all, do not hesitate to email, and/or call me directly for any questions or assistance that I might be able to help YOU with. Otherwise, here are some clues to fundamental and basic individual conscious awareness aspects to consider: (1) the most important priority for any of us is YOUtopia (u toe pee ah) v. Pursuit - Attainment - Maintenance and Sustaining of the IMP:-)/Individual Maximum Potential for the harmonization and balance of the three levels (literal, symbolic & mystical) of human existence, from the perspective of; Myself as a part of the Whole. [YOUtopia is an original word, and not in any dictionary, yet.] (2) There is a finite limit to verbal expression and intellectualizing. The most substantial level of KNOWING is INNER-KNOWING, which extends beyond words and is potentially infinite, and that YOU so INTELLIGENTLY and elegantly expressed with "My heart can feel..it can dance in joy or flow like a river in pain..but intellect..that it has yet to find..". Soooo, apparently, YOU have found your intellect, although not having recognized or related to it as such. (3) "Your best is not my best, and my best is not your best, but we all got a best." (4) I can assure YOU that you're already assisting, at least, this one 'other' - "not through empathy alone.."

      JAM Onnnn......

      PEACE ATTACK with LOVE POWER, Strong & Fair - Fair & Strong.
      ALL Faith, supported by Knowledge, PROTECTS.
      Rama Demetrius Dyushambee, DD
      AKA: INspector Out Rageous, Cosmic Detective
      Founder,  www.YOUtopiaINstitute.org

      Tel: 619/584-0542

      What The BLEEP Do We Know!?    The movie and more...
      ON THE REAL "The outer voice representing the INNER voices."