27387Re: << lovingpurelove >> Thank You : Prem Lulla

  • nachiketan2001
    Jan 10, 2006
      Dear Prem,

      Namaste,

      Somehow the path of empathy is made to sound like a hospital caretakers job..a one that sees lot of pain, misery..and has not much pay in return..

      For me this path may not have paid in worldly returns..but it has given me great joy, friends as wise, loving & kind..families that are close to my heart..

      Things run out of their destined life..and the our palms remain empty leaving of all things..but throughout ones age, life..one always remembers the kind touch of another hand.. and one caress it for ones entire life.

      Maybe a repeat of what I have said in my recent messages..but I felt such joy in writing this.

      Thank You.

      God Bless You.

      I will share my picture..shortly.

      Have A Blessed Day,