27285[ANGEL] 15 Capricorn, The Angels of Earth Ray Location

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Jan 5, 2006

      15 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Earth Ray Location

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Garses’

      ‘ We help people find healing earth rays through the use of divining rods, pendulums and other aids, without the use of complicated measuring instruments’.

       ‘We also control rays of energy emanating from the earth.’

      We help people with the understanding of the nature of earth rays.

       For this purpose we join with many other heavenly host such as the angels of vegetation, and the angels of architecture, the angels of color and form, the angels of mathematics, buildings, bridges and roads of such beauty and natural harmony, that words cannot describe. This is so the positioning and forms of plants, temples, bridges and pathways become astonishingly magical as beneficial earth rays join with them to bring powerful energies of healing and enlightenment, of grace and mercy.

      Heaven and Earth are indeed ONE!

      The original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind reveal clear images of Earth mirroring Heaven accurately and clearly, FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRUE DIVINE BLESSING, for abundance and plenty for all life in Creation.

       Remember that the heavenly hosts of ‘Pormatho’, of 8 degrees Capricorn, control and reveal beneficial earth rays to the Children of Light and Love.

      Through the heavenly hosts of ‘Garses’, people receive additional help locating these areas of beneficial earth rays.

      Just as a small infant will place its head upon the heart of the mother for comfort and bonding, so will an animal or human locate certain places upon the Earth for healing and strengthening.

      The Earth is an intelligent aware living organism that is analogous to a human body. Different areas of the earth, like different areas of a human body, relate to different functions and emit different energies.

      There are earth rays of every conceivable sort for every conceivable purpose.

      On any given landscape, there are spots that are conducive to resting and others that encourage activity. Some areas emit energy that automatically create trance, which is useful for meditation, and other areas absorb negative energy and are useful for cleansing and releasing.

      Trees act as antennas and transmitters for earth rays at the same time that they also embody different patterns in and of themselves. A cedar tree, for instance, is good for purification while a white oak tree offers strength. Suppose a cedar and an oak tree are located on a piece of healing ground. This is a good place to purify, become strong, and heal.

      Animals also intensify the energy of earth rays. The different types of animals modify the earth's energies in their own unique ways. The eagle, the otter, the deer, for example, all bring through various healing and teaching frequencies, especially on an emotional level. This science has been inspired by the heavenly hosts to humankind from the prime beginning. It is only in certain civilizations that this information has been temporarily forgotten.

      Some plots of ground are energized by structures built upon them of certain shapes and proportions. Other areas of ground must be left strictly alone, to develop naturally according to angelic and elemental intelligence. Still others are perfect for a combination of human and elemental interface, hence gardens of all kinds.

      In this Golden Age, people are inspired by us and the Angels of ‘Pormatho’ to remove buildings, roads, or other structures that are not located properly, according to natural earth ray activity.

      We inspire structures, pathways, gardens, etc., to be positioned correctly and to be made of sacred materials, to be of the right shape and size to magnify earth rays properly.

      All of these things we reveal through inner guidance and through the divine virtues of ‘Garses’.

      The first letter, G, is the virtue of Grace and Mercy, of true divine blessing.  This virtue shines with an emerald green light to the sound of letter G, in the musical note of F.

      When a person attunes to this virtue, peacefulness of the spirit and soul then opens up the mind to the original divine blueprints of perfection in Divine Mind.

      Clairvoyance and clairaudience, artistic talent, and an eminent mind become available through wisdom and enlightenment, the virtue of letter A of Garses’.  Wisdom and enlightenment shines with a light blue light to the sound of soft A in the musical note of G.

      In this state of peacefulness and wisdom, a person releases for transformation all imperfect states of being, desires, thoughts, feelings, and forms that are not in alignment with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Then, listening carefully to inner guidance concerning the energies of the land and the proper use of it, a person co-creates a beautiful place of healing and grace.

      Inner guidance shines with a golden light to the sound of letter R in the musical note of C.

      By attuning to Divine Will for the highest good of all, the omnipotent original Divine Will that resides everywhere in creation, clairvoyance opens up even more, so that a person can see earth rays, and see what their ultimate expression is and what the on-going effects are for every purpose in the future.

      All penetrating Divine will is the divine virtue of letter S of ‘Garses’,  shining with a purple red light to the sound of S in the musical note of G sharp.

      Divine Being and Consciousness and Divine Flowing Feelings are omnipresent.  This is the virtue of letter E, which shines with a deep purple light to the musical note of D.  With this virtue a person blends individual mind with Divine Mind and individual feelings with Divine Feelings.  In addition, a person feels at one with any and all parts of creation, including the beings who work with earth rays. With this virtue communication opens up with everything in Creation.

      So, through the clairvoyance brought about by these three virtues of attunement to wisdom, all-penetrating Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned, and omnipresence, a person communicates with every being associated with earth rays, and together the perfect Divine Blueprint for any area is manifested.  By having aligned individual will with Omnipotent Divine Will,  a Child of Light and Love has complete control over all these beings, so that together they work as ONE.

      So you can see, whenever these divine virtues are attuned to and inner guidance is followed, temples, pathways, and structures create beautiful healing energies.

      Some people may be guided to live in beautiful caverns under the earth,  or in trees, or ships, etc., so that much of the surface land is returned to its natural undeveloped perfection. Those who remain upon the land carefully follow inner guidance to enhance the rays of the land with individually unique and proper co-creative works that are very beautiful.

      Call on us to protect and guide you. We, along with other orders of heavenly hosts, create  fields of protective energy around you, and inspire you with perfect divine virtues. In this way, we reveal ideas and solutions that bring Heaven to Earth for every place and every purpose.

      Sigil of

      Note: Continuation of yesterday’s correspondance  answering a question from a subscriber   :

      Question: “My personal experience is that I 'see' The Law of One permeating the situation, people, surrounding,... everything. I think what I am not good at is 'feeling' it. My friends always say that I don't have feelings for others, I am not empathetic. Any advice on what I should do to strengthen my 'sense of feeling' for myself and for others? “

      Answer: “I had the same problem with feelings in the past, my heart, my faith, my feeling of safety, had been shut down by too much trauma, ongoing years and years of it. The messages about life from my family and society did not create enough joy, rather these values and beliefs created a surreal feeling of inadequacy and double binds.

      At the point when I realized that my heart felt closed, I was alarmed and set about finding a remedy. Two things helped: First, I remembered loving from my heart. I had to search, but I found it in relationships with kittens and cats that I had had as a child, and some very special endearing moments with family members.  Then I remembered the love I had for and with the sunlight, the winds, the earth. Once I remembered these loving feelings, I meditated and expanded them, calling on Christ and Divine Consciousness to help expand them more. That was the second thing, asking for help in opening my heart, and visualizing and feeling my heart being the ocean of Cosmic Love.

      As my heart opened, it unblocked all of the pain that had closed it off before, and I had to feel the painful feelings through and heal them, which took a lot of courage, immense courage, because some of the feelings felt like they would kill me if I dared to feel them. They didn't kill me, of course, they actually passed right on through rather quickly, but they did bring up painful memories that were hard to face. Some of these memories were so frightening and confusing to remember that they too made me feel as if I would die if I remembered them, but I made myself remember and feel and remember and feel, using eye movement at the same time, and loving, respecting and thanking my wounded inner child self as I did it.  I was amazed at how easily they changed for the better.  I had to remember a lot of my life, it took a lot of time to do it. The nice thing was that the emotional progress of opening the heart was constant and immense, full of help from Divine Grace.  All of this had to be done to reclaim my trust and innocence of heart.

      If you are not already healing your heart, returning to flowing feelings of love at all times for all things, [unconditional all encompassing love], then the best time to start doing it is right now.

      “When one is helped, all are helped.”

      As each one of us heals the heart, another tiny spark becomes a roaring flame, lighting up the countryside on the astral plane with divine love for miles and miles and miles around.

      Just dive in. Whatever feelings are up for you, positive or negative, LOVE THE FEELINGS,  they are you, they are a part of you that is brave, courageous, and very very much in need of validation and love.

      We are doing this for ourselves, and therefore we are doing this for everybody.

      One when is helped all are helped.

      For the people out there who have closed up hearts...we are making a
      For those whose hearts are already shining, we are singing together, joining
      in joyous refrain!

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      You may DOWNLOAD THESE BOOKS FREE, without appendixes, from HTTP://Bardon.freespeechsite.com/pme.html

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic